We are a group of dutch people suffering from Tietze Syndrome and Costochondritis. We are the location for exchange of knowledge and experience and were fellow sufferers can meet . Medical Professionals can learn about the latest developments around this disorder. Our goal is to support and represent the interests patients suffering from the chronic form of Tietze Syndrome and/or Costochondritis, and every issue that is related to this disorder in the widest meaning of the word.
About what we do
- Support group contacts
- Monthly chat through intranet
- Digital support contact through a forum.
- Regional and national support group meetings
- Annual national support contact day with lectures from medical specialists.
- General information about the Tietze Association in a public website.
- Digital periodic newsletter.
- Possibility to ask a question on a contact form on the website.
- Documentary with information and stories from fellow sufferers. (DVD and You tube)
- Brochure with information about the disorder.
- Specific information for members on a shielded part of our website.
- Lectures for interested third parties.
Advocating medical interests
- Coalitions with the "Rheuma Fonds" and "Ieder(in)
- Joint activities with other patient organisations in the matter of work participation.
- Raise awareness and expertise for medical practitioners.
- Participating in medical research from a patient's perspective.