What we do with your contribution or donation
- Seeking and maintaining contacts with medical professionals and patient organisations.
- Connect with research programs for treatment protocols and diagnose tools.
- We provide you with an information package.
- We published the book “leer er maar mee leven” about coping with Tietze and/or costochondritis.
- We published a DVD with interviews with patients, a GP and a physio therapist.
- We organise national and regional member contact days.
- You receive periodic newsletters.
- We maintain and update the website with the latest developments.
- We search for latest news and information on Tietze and costochondritis.
- To keep the membership fees as low as possible, we predominantly use email to correspond with our members. If you however have objections or if you don’t have access to internet and email, we can correspond by surface mail.
- We stand up for your rights and interests.
All the activities are done by voluntary workers.