What we do with your contribution or donation
- Seeking and maintaining contacts with Medical proffessionals and patient organisations.
- Connect with research programs for treatment protocols and diagnose tools.
- We provide you with an information package.
- We published the book “leer er maar mee leven” about coping with Tietze and/or costochondritis.
- We published a DVD with interviews with patients, a GP and a physio therapist.
- We organise national and regional member contact days.
- You receive periodic newsletters.
- We maintain and update the website with the latest developments.
- We search for latest news and information on Tietze and costochondritis.
- To keep the membership fees as low as possible, we predominantly use e-mail to correspondent with our members. If you however have objections or if you don’t have access to internet and email, we can correspond by surface mail.
- We stand up for your rights and interests.
All the activity’s are don by voluntary workers